All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to Code First, EF 4.1 introduces simpler EF coding patterns with the DbContext, DbSet, ChangeTracker and Validation APIs. This second mini-book will take the reader on a tour of these new features and how to take advantage of them.
- Author BiographyJulia Lerman is the leading independent authority on the Entity Framework and has been using and teaching the technology since its inception in 2006. She is well known in the .NET community as a Microsoft MVP, ASPInsider, and INETA Speaker. Julia is a frequent presenter at technical conferences around the world and writes articles for many well-known technical publications including the Data Points column in MSDN Magazine. Julia lives in Vermont with her husband, Rich, and gigantic dog, Sampson, where she runs the Vermont.NET User Group. You can read her blog at www.thedatafarm.com/blog and follow her on Twitter at julielerman. Rowan is based in Seattle, Washington and works as a Program Manager for the ADO.Net Entity Framework team at Microsoft. Prior to moving to the US he resided in the small state of Tasmania in Australia. Rowan speaks at technical conferences and blogs at http://romiller.com. Outside of technology Rowan's passions include snowboarding, mountain biking, horse riding, rock climbing and pretty much anything else that involves being active. The primary focus of his life, however, is to follow Jesus.
- Author(s)Julia Lerman,Rowan Miller
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £10.93Trending at £21.09
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.