All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrepares student programmers for success by teaching them the fundamental principles of developing structured program logic. This book offers a language-independent that approach to programming, with a distinctive emphasis on modern conventions.
- Author BiographyJoyce Farrell has authored several popular programming textbooks, including books on Programming Logic and Design, Java, C#, and C++. Her books are recognized for their clear, direct writing style and effective presentation. A well-respected instructor, Ms. Farrell has taught Computer Information Systems at Harper College in Palatine, Illinois; the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point; and McHenry County College in Crystal Lake, Illinois.
- Author(s)Joyce Farrell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.52
- £39.90Trending at £43.65
- £15.29Trending at £17.33
- £7.00Trending at £7.80
- £20.49Trending at £21.75
- £27.85Trending at £28.57
- £8.72Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.