All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you understand Visual Basic 2005. This book aims to make you productive in creating Windows and web applications using Visual Basic 2005 and its tools. Written for experienced VB6 and VB .NET developers, it offers details of building robust object-oriented applications, and a host of pitfalls to avoid when programming with Visual Basic 2005.
- Author BiographyJesse Liberty is the best selling author of Programming ASP.NET, Programming C#, and a dozen other books on web and object oriented programming. He is president of Liberty Associates, Inc., where he provides contract programming, consulting and on-site training in ASP.NET, C#, C++ and related topics. Jesse has been a Distinguished Software Engineer at AT&T and Vice President for technology development at CitiBank.
- Author(s)Jesse Liberty
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication23/09/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight835 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £13.31Trending at £17.64
- £14.78Trending at £14.91
- £13.67Trending at £16.35
- £14.64Trending at £16.85
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £7.99Trending at £15.51
- £23.91Trending at £31.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.