CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.07Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a concise introduction to Objective-C 2.0 and Object-Oriented Programming for developers new to MAC OS X. It includes detailed examples and exercises.
- Author BiographyStephen Kochan is the author and coauthor of several bestselling titles on the C language, including Programming in C (Sams, 2004), Programming in ANSI C (Sams, 1994), and Topics in C Programming (Wiley, 1991), and several Unix titles, including Exploring the Unix System (Sams, 1992) and Unix Shell Programming (Sams, 2003). He has been programming on Macintosh computers since the introduction of the first Mac in 1984, and he wrote Programming C for the Mac as part of the Apple Press Library. In 2003 Kochan wrote Programming in Objective-C (Sams, 2003), and followed that with another Mac-related title, Beginning AppleScript (Wiley, 2004).
- Author(s)Stephen G. Kochan
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication10/06/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Out-of-print date07/01/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width178 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.