All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information on how to program turning and milling machines, which is applicable to various control systems. This book provides descriptions of many operation and programming functions and illustrates their practical applications through examples.
- Author(s)Ken Evans
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/07/2007
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight980 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £65.09Trending at £76.49
- £15.88Trending at £18.00
- £17.40Trending at £23.83
- £11.76Trending at £15.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.31
- £12.00Trending at £14.95
- £14.80Trending at £16.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.