CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a hands-on, example-driven tour of UIKit, Apple's user interface toolkit, and includes common design patterns to help you create novel iPhone and iPod Touch user experiences. This book helps you learn theory and best practices for using Cocoa Touch to develop applications from a user interface perspective.
- Author BiographyToby Boudreaux has been developing for Mac OS X using Objective-C and Cocoa since 2000. He has spoken at WWDC on the topic of Hybrid Cocoa/ Web applications - a very relevant topic for the iPhone. He is the CTO of of The Barbarian Group, an interactive/software shop based in the US. He focuses evenly on OS X/iPhone application development and Web development, and acts as a mentor to his team, liaison to his clients, and representative to the community. Toby has authored and acted as technical editor for books and articles related to programming and specializes in Web development for consumer markets using open technologies and on Mac/iPhone development.
- Author(s)Toby Boudreaux
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight263 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.