All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number77
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight563 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJ.H. Bursch,P. H. Heintzen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of ContentsI: Digital Angiocardiography for Diagnostic Routine.- 1. Results with digital angiography.- 2. Digital angiography in coronary heart disease.- 3. Digital coronary arteriography in the outpatient clinic.- 4. Digital subtraction angiography, the new standard in pediatric cardiology?.- 5. Quantitation of valvular regurgitation by digital ventricular angiocardiography.- 6. Quantification of aortic regurgitation.- 7. Quantitative assessment of aortic regurgitation by digital subtraction angiography.- 8. Quantitation of ventricular dynamic geometry by digital angiocardiography.- 9. Accuracy of digital subtraction angiocardiography for the assessment of global and regional left ventricular function at rest and during exercise.- 10. Assessment of synchronism of left ventricular wall motion.- 11. Assessment of left ventricular pressure-volume relationships using an automatic computerized videodensitometric approach.- 12. Computed triple orthogonal projections for optimal radiological imaging with biplane isocentric multidirectional X-ray systems.- 13. Clinical applications of cine computed tomography.- 14. Morphologic and densitometric analysis of coronary arteries.- 15. Comparison of 35 mm cine film and digital radiographic image imaging for quantitative coronary arteriography.- 16. Nonlinearity by densitometric measurements of coronary arteries.- 17. Three-dimensional reconstruction and cross-section measurements of coronary arteries using ECG-correlated digital coronary arteriography.- 18. Fast automatic recognition and 3D reconstruction of the coronary tree from DSA-projection pairs.- 19. Concepts for coronary flow and myocardial perfusion measurements.- 20. Blood flow measurements in digital cardiac angiography using 3D coronary artery reconstructions.- 21. Coronary blood flow and myocardial perfusion studied by digitized coronary angiograms.- 22. Comparison of time parameters derived from myocardial time-density curves in patients before and after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.- 23. Methods for calculation of coronary flow reserve by computer processing of digital angiograms.- 24. Parametric encoding of coronary arteriograms for the evaluation of hyperemic reserve.- 25. Digital angiographic transfer function analysis of regional myocardial perfusion: measurement system and coronary contrast transit linearity.- 26. Relation between coronary flow reserve and severity of coronary obstruction, both assessed from coronary cineangiogram.- 27. Coronary arteriography, stress test and coronary flow reserve measurements: comparative studies.- 28. Functional and anatomic assessment of coronary artery stenoses.- 29. Reconstruction of the spatial distribution of the myocardial perfusion from multiple-view arteriography.- 30. A bottleneck model of imaging systems for digital angiocardiography.- Index of subjects.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.