All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.96Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of how the progressive intellectual can bridge the world of educated opinion and that of the working masses. The book investigates the means and methods of intellectual activists in the first half of the 20th century and covers issues such as the cult of leadership.
- Author BiographyLeon Fink is Professor of History at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Leon Fink
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/1999
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note12 halftones
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.