About this product
- DescriptionThis work aims to present a concise, self-taught research management guide for graduate research in engineering and science disciplines. Topics covered will range from how to select an appropriate research problem to how to schedule and execute research tasks.
- Author(s)Adedeji Bodunde Badiru
- PublisherChapman and Hall
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChapman and Hall
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight357 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.