All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at practitioners and managers, this practical handbook provides a source of guidance on project management techniques for the academic and cultural heritage sectors, focusing on managing projects involving public sector and other external partners.
- Author BiographyJulie Carpenter is Director and Lead Consultant of Education for Change Ltd (EfC). She is a qualified librarian and joined the British Council, working to improve the Council's own library and information services. She led the British Council's policy and strategic inputs on book and information provision in education projects funded by the World Bank. She has been a consultant since 1990 and was successful in developing and managing research projects under the European Union's early R&D Framework Programmes. She has led and managed research and consulting projects in the UK for the Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC) of the Higher Education Funding Councils, and the Museums, Libraries and Archives Council (MLA). From 2004 - 2006 she directed the summative evaluation of the UK Big Lottery Fund's ICT Content for Learning Programmes.
- Author(s)Julie Carpenter
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/10/2010
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight331 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.