Project Marketing: Beyond Competitive Bidding by Robert Salle, Pervez Ghauri, Bernard Cova (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.98Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 8 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides models and methods that are necessary to develop a constructive approach to project marketing. This book contains more than 20 short cases drawn from a wide variety of industries eg aerospace, construction, engineering, transport and energy. It can be used a textbook for MBA and other masters-level courses in project marketing.
- Author BiographyBERNARD COVA is Professor of Marketing and Director of the Project Marketing Research Institute at ESCP--EAP, Paris. PERVEZ GHAURI is Professor of International Business at the Manchester School of Management, UMIST. ROBERT SALLE is Professor of Marketing and Research Director at EM Lyon.
- Author(s)Bernard Cova,Pervez Ghauri,Robert Salle
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2002
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight422 g
- Width169 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.66
- £35.99Trending at £36.56
- £16.69Trending at £16.98
- £7.79Trending at £14.97
- £3.40Trending at £5.38
- £18.73Trending at £21.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.