All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA user guide and training manual written for Project Management Professionals who wish to learn how to set up a database and plan and control projects using Primavera P6 with or without Resources and Roles.
- Author BiographyPaul Harris holds an Honours Degree in Civil Engineering obtained in the UK and is a Certified Cost Engineer through AACEI International, a PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner, an Approved PRINCE2 Trainer and a Managing Successful Programmes Registered Practitioner. He has worked in the project controls industry for a number of years and has assisted many companies in a range of industries to set up and run project controls systems. His Melbourne, Australia based company, Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd, offers project controls consulting and training services worldwide with a strong focus on Microsoft Project and Primavera software.
- Author(s)Paul E. Harris
- PublisherEastwood Harris Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintEastwood Harris Pty Ltd
- Content Note495 b&w screen shots
- Weight658 g
- Width254 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.