All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential book for the project and program manager offering simplified concepts and tools to access, rank-order, and manage high-risk projects and tasks.
- Author BiographyBruce T. Barkley has over 30 years of experience in program and project risk management in both industry and government. The coauthor of a successful book on project management, Customer Driven Project Management: Building Quality into Project Processes, Second Edition, Mr. Barkley has succeeded in making risk management clear and practical in a field that has become highly technical and quantified. Mr. Barkley has consulted in project risk management and serves as faculty member with DeVry University (Keller Graduate School of Management) in the Atlanta area. He is a graduate of Wittenberg University, University of Cincinnati, and the University of Southern California, and has previously taught project management at the University of Maryland University College, and served as a senior executive in several federal agencies. He lives in Atlanta with his wife Cathy of 44 years.
- Author(s)Bruce T. Barkley
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleProject Management
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note125 illustrations
- Weight401 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £39.99Trending at £42.31
- £13.89Trending at £15.06
- £8.81Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £20.23Trending at £21.13
- £7.86Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.