CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the dynamic reading programme Project X, this book is truly boy-friendly. Project X is a reading programme that has been developed based on research into what will really hook boys into reading and make them love books. It includes fiction and non-fiction, exciting adventure stories, lots of gadgets, and 21st-century illustrations.
- Author(s)Chris Powling
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2009
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notein full colour
- Weight80 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jon Stuart
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.