All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProjecting 9/11 looks at how the themes of race, gender, and citizenship are treated in more than 20 recent movies. The book highlights racial and gender stereotypes and shows how characters are portrayed as un-American or other. The book illustrates how films both reflect social realities in America and also help create them.
- Author BiographyMary K. Bloodsworth-Lugo is professor of critical culture, gender, and race studies at Washington State University. Carmen R. Lugo-Lugo is associate professor of critical culture, gender, and race studies at Washington State University. Together they are the authors of Animating Difference, with C. Richard King.
- Author(s)Carmen R. Lugo-Lugo,Mary K. Bloodsworth-Lugo
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitlePerspectives on a Multiracial America
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width166 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.95
- £29.50Trending at £42.23
- £27.37Trending at £28.61
- £26.39Trending at £28.15
- £20.75Trending at £21.49
- £10.62Trending at £11.84
- £23.35Trending at £23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.