All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book unifies a large number of results concerning the quantile function and order statistics. The audience will be statisticians and some probabilists or people using statistics.
- Author(s)Tomasz Rychlik
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2001
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 160
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.