All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow people perceive you has always been vital to a successful career. The author gives you the new rules for success, and answers your most pressing questions about your career: What are managers really looking for? How do you create a personal brand for professional success? What do you do if you're stuck at work?
- Author BiographyDan Schawbel is a columnist at both Time and Forbes, and is the managing partner of Millennial Branding, a Gen Y research and consulting firm. Recognized as a personal branding guru by The New York Times and named to both the Inc. and Forbes 30 Under 30 List, he is also the author of Me 2.0: 4 Steps to Building Your Future and the founder of the PersonalBrandingBlog.com. He lives in New York, New York.Foreword by MARCUS BUCKINGHAM, New York Times bestselling author of Now, Discover Your Strengths
- Author(s)Dan Schawbel
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/07/2016
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.