Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an assessment of initiatives to promote renewable electricity sources (RES) in eight European countries. This study focuses on the promotional schemes used to foster RES in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain and Sweden.
- Author BiographyEdited by William M. Lafferty, Director, Programme for Research and Documentation for a Sustainable Society (ProSus), Norway and Professor of Strategic Research for Sustainable Development, Centre for Clean Technology and Environmental Policy (CSTM), University of Twente, the Netherlands and Audun Ruud, Research Manager on Policy and Governance, SINTEF Energy Research AS, Trondheim, Norway
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byAudun Ruud,William M. Lafferty
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.