All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical book, which shows that P and T is not just about research, teaching, and service but also about human relations and political good sense. It includes topics such as: making the transformation from student and protege to teacher and mentor; seeking out and holding onto lifelong allies; and, how to manage your online reputation.
- Author BiographyDavid D. Perlmutter is Director of the School of Journalism and Mass Communication and a Professor and Starch Faculty Fellow at the University of Iowa. He writes the P&T Confidential column for the Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Author(s)David D. Perlmutter
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.