All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive overview of the American sound system. With an easy-to-follow format and thorough coverage of vowels, consonants, stress and intonation, this title guides students to develop clear speech. It is suitable for the classroom, self-study, or in a language lab.
- Author(s)Gertrude F. Orion
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.