All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops a theory of property that highlights the social construction of obligations that individuals owe each other.
- Author BiographyProfessor Gerhart has been a dean; a legal scholar in antitrust, regulated industries, international trade, international transactions and international intellectual property law, and torts and property; a scholar of globalization; and a practising attorney. A graduate of Columbia Law School, he has taught at Ohio State University and Case Western Reserve Law School and, as a visiting professor, at the law schools of Georgetown and the University of Texas, the Central European University in Budapest, and the Weatherhead School of Business at Case Western Reserve. He is the author of Tort Law and Social Morality (Cambridge, 2010) and has published articles in a wide variety of fields.
- Author(s)Peter M. Gerhart
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £10.23
- £21.99Trending at £25.00
- £6.25Trending at £7.98
- £16.55Trending at £17.34
- £5.99Trending at £6.46
- £3.99Trending at £5.37
- £40.04Trending at £42.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.