All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author describes the property rights that exist in different organizational forms and explains how these establish incentives for managerial decision behaviour. She compares the rights, incentives and corresponding decision behaviour in for-profit, non-profit, and public organizations.
- Author BiographyKATHLEEN CARROLL is Associate Professor in the Department of Economics at the University of Maryland Baltimore County. She has taught microeconomics, industrial organization and organizational theory, and regulation and antitrust policy for more than twenty years. She has also worked as an economist for a private firm as a consultant. She has published papers on decision behaviour in the for-profit, nonprofit and public sectors.
- Author(s)Kathleen Carroll
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £8.81Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.68
- £7.96Trending at £8.15
- £20.23Trending at £21.13
- £8.21Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.