Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the uses of property in south-western Germany from 1820 to 1914. Based on documentation from civil court records, this book provides fresh insights into the nature of civil society, forms of social conflict, and the application of the law to everyday life.
- Author BiographyBorn in New York City, Jonathan Sperber was educated at Cornell University and the University of Chicago. He has taught at the University of Missouri for twenty years, and has been a fellow of the National Endowment for the Humanities, the Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung, and the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation.
- Author(s)Jonathan Sperber
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/09/2005
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note1 map, 4 tables
- Weight596 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.