Prophet and Teacher: An Introduction to the Historical Jesus by II William R. Herzog (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.66Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by beanbone
- Est. delivery by 6 Feb
- £10.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by winewafer
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction for seminary and college students to the discussion about the historical Jesus. The author reports on the findings of the Jesus Seminar and also traces other scholarly work in Jesus studies, but with an eye to the theological. He asks what difference the Historical Jesus makes in our understanding of the Gospels.
- Author BiographyWilliam R. Herzog II was formerly Sallie Knowles Crozer Professor of New Testament Interpretation at Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School in Rochester, New York. His books include Parables as Subversive Speech: Jesus as Pedagogue of the Oppressed; Jesus, Justice, and the Reign of God: A Ministry of Liberation; and The Faith of Fifty Million: Baseball, Religion, and American Culture, all published by WJK.
- Author(s)II William R. Herzog
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/07/2005
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.