All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the religious issues that businesses confront as they expand their global activity and proposes that corporations can become instruments of peace. This title discusses the idea of 'peace through commerce', and argues that businesses have the capacity to foster both peace and religious harmony.
- Author BiographyTimothy L. Fort is executive director of the Institute for Corporate Responsibility, coordinator of The Peace Through Commerce Program, and Lindner-Gambal Professor of Business Ethics at George Washington University.
- Author(s)Timothy L. Fort
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £15.59Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £11.61
- £12.04Trending at £11.97
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.