All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProtein folding in silico is broad in scope - starting with ab initio models and attempting to construct a mechanistic model on the basis of their predictions.
- Author BiographyDr Irena Roterman-Konieczna heads the bioinformatics group at the Jagiellonian University Medical College and the Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Applied Computer Science. Her background is in theoretical chemistry, and her research focuses on bioinformatics, with specific focus on protein structure prediction.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 22
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byIrena Roterman-Konieczna
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.