All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £6.43Trending at £6.78
- £11.29Trending at £12.01
- £10.86Trending at £12.07
- £7.48Trending at £8.94
- £8.89Trending at £9.27
- £8.89Trending at £9.31
- £9.34Trending at £9.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe authoritative guide on protein purification now completely updated and revised Since the Second Edition of Protein Purification was published in 1998, the sequencing of the human genome and other developments in bioscience have dramatically changed the landscape of protein research.
- Author BiographyJAN-CHRISTER JANSON is Professor Emeritus at the Department of Physical and Analytical Chemistry, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- Series TitleMethods of Biochemical Analysis
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1512 g
- Width216 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJan-Christer Janson
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.