All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume describes the complete process of analyzing protein sequences by mass spectrometry including sample preparation, analysis, and data interpretation at a practical level. It provides sufficient experimental detail to carry out the experiments and consistently achieve good results.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL KINTER, PhD, is an associate staff member in the Department of Cell Biology, Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation. NICHOLAS E. SHERMAN, PhD, is an assistant professor of research in the W. M. Keck Biomedical Mass Spectrometry Laboratory, Department of Microbiology, University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Michael Kinter,Nicholas E. Sherman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2000
- Series TitleWiley-Interscience Series on Mass Spectrometry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.