All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA challenge to the much-promoted thesis that Protestantism was central to the rise of Britain as a world power.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2007
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byIan McBride,Professor Tony Claydon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.