CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together more than 250 contributing authors at the forefront of their field, conveying the latest results in this research area and establishing a new foundation for advancing our understanding of stellar and planetary formation.
- Author BiographyHenrik Beuther is a scientific staff member at the Max Planck Institute for Astronomy in Heidelberg and is also associate professor at Heidelberg University. Ralf S. Klessen is professor for theoretical astrophysics at the Center for Astronomy at Heidelberg University, where he served as director of the Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics and as Dean of Study in the Faculty of Physics and Astronomy. Cornelis P. Dullemond is professor for theoretical astrophysics at the Center for Astronomy at Heidelberg University, where he currently serves as director of the Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics. Thomas Henning is director at the Max Planck Institute for Astronomy in Heidelberg leading its Planet and Star Formation Department. He is also professor at the University of Jena and honorary professor at the Heidelberg University.
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpace Science Series
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byCornelis P. Dullemond,Henrik Beuther,Ralf S. Klessen,Thomas Henning
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.