All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how the history of Project Plowshare was shaped by the specific issues and sentiments that influenced American nuclear and environmental policy during the 1950s and 1960s. The book also argues that the lessons learned from this case continue to hold relevance today.
- Author BiographyScott Kirsch is an assistant professor of geography at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Dr. Scott Kirsch
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight590 g
- Width170 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.