All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £13.25
- £25.27Trending at £26.31
- £16.76Trending at £20.62
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £11.89Trending at £16.99
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £9.93Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first of a two-volume Bible commentary covering the Psalms and examining the role of these biblical poems throughout Jewish and Christian history. Volume One provides a fascinating introduction to the literary, historical, and theological background of psalmody.
- Author BiographySusan Gillingham is Fellow and Tutor in Theology at Worcester College and is University Lecturer in Old Testament. She has written various books and articles on the Psalms and Biblical Interpretation, including The Poems and Psalms of the Hebrew Bible (1994), One Bible, Many Voices: Different Approaches to Biblical Studies (1998) and The Image, the Depths and the Surface: Multivalent Approaches to Biblical Study (2002).
- Author(s)Susan Gillingham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleBlackwell Bible Commentaries
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Weight734 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.