All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreated through a student-tested, faculty-approved review process with students and faculty, this book is an engaging and accessible solution that accommodates the diverse lifestyles of today's learners at a value-based price. It introduces psychology concepts without any delays or distractions.
- Author BiographySpencer A. Rathus received his Ph.D. from the University at Albany and is on the faculty of The College of New Jersey. His research interests include treatment of obesity and eating disorders, smoking cessation, human growth and development, methods of therapy, and sexual dysfunctions. He is the author of the widely used Rathus Assertiveness Schedule and has written several college textbooks, including PSYCH, HDEV, AIDS: WHAT EVERY STUDENT NEEDS TO KNOW, HUMAN SEXUALITY IN A CHANGING WORLD, ABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGY IN A CHANGING WORLD, and CHILDHOOD AND ADOLESCENCE: VOYAGES IN DEVELOPMENT.
- Author(s)Spencer A. Rathus
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight1015 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.