All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitlePopular Culture and Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRobert Arp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyRobert Arp is author and editor of numerous books, book chapters, and articles on philosophy and philosophy and pop culture. He currently works as a data analyst with the US Army.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.