All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances the author's reflections on many issues, such as sexual difference, architecture, negative theology, politics, war, nationalism, and religion.
- Author BiographyJacques Derrida (1930-2004) was Director of Studies at the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales and Professor of Humanities at the University of California, Irvine. Among the most recent of his many books to have been translated into English are Paper Machine (2005), On Touching-Jean-Luc Nancy (2005), Rogues (2005), Eyes of the University (2004), For What Tomorrow... with Elisabeth Roudinesco (2004), Counterpath with Catherine Malabou (2004), Negotiations (2002), Who's Afraid of Philosophy? (2002), and Without Alibi (2002). All of these have been published by Stanford University Press.
- Author(s)Jacques Derrida
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2008
- Series TitleMeridian: Crossing Aesthetics
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight467 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byElizabeth G. Rottenberg,Peggy Kamuf
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.43Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.