All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume addresses the gamut of surgical and device-based treatments for psychiatric disorders. Topics covered include Electroconvulsive Therapy, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, and Vagus nerve stimulation.
- Author BiographyJoan Camprodon, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Laboratory for Neuropsychiatry & Neuromodulation, Director of Translational Research, Division of Neurotherapeutics, Massachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA, 02114, USA Scott L. Rauch, President and Psychiatrist in Chief, Rose-Marie and Eijk van Otterloo, Chair of Psychiatry, McLean Hospital, 115 Mill Street, Belmont, MA 02478 Darin D. Dougherty, Harvard Medical School, Department of Psychiatry, 149 Thirteenth Street, Charleston, MA, 02129, USABenjamin D. Greenberg, Brown University School of Medicine, 345 Blackstone Boulevard Providence, RI, 02906, USA
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Psychiatry
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content NoteNo color images
- Weight266 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBenjamin D. Greenberg,Darin D. Dougherty,Joan Camprodon,Scott L. Rauch
- Edition Statement2012
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.