All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in functional neuroimaging and cellular neuroscience offer hope of revolutionizing the approach to diagnosis and treatment of mental illnesses. This book presents an introduction to network neuroscience and demonstrates the relationship of advances in this field to the future of psychiatry.
- Author BiographyDr. Zorumski is the Samuel B. Guze Professor and Head of the Department of Psychiatry and Professor of Neurobiology at Washington University in St. Louis - School of Medicine, where he is also Psychiatrist-in-Chief at Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Director of the McDonnell Center for Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology. His research focuses on synaptic transmission in the hippocampus, and on the use of brain stimulation methods to treat psychiatric disorders. Dr. Rubin is Vice-Chair for Education and Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Washington University in St. Louis - School of Medicine. He is also Professor of Psychology at Washington University in St. Louis. His research interests include Alzheimer's disease and depression in the presence of comorbid medical illness. He directed the psychiatry residency training program at Washington University School of Medicine for 20 years.
- Author(s)Charles F. Zorumski,Eugene H. Rubin
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £17.94Trending at £18.57
- £7.43Trending at £8.48
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.