All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMan has great difficulty accepting who he is. This work traces how we have defined ourselves historically and in the modern culture through the lenses of religion, poetry, art, and clinical psychoanalysis.
- Author BiographyGerd H. Fenchel is a psychologist and psychoanalyst. He is founder and Dean and Director of the Washington Square Institute for Psychotherapy and Mental Health, a psychoanalytic training and treatment center in New York.
- Author(s)Gerd H. Fenchel
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/02/2006
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.