All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a concise, accessible, practical, step-by-step guide to the process of psychodynamic counselling from beginning to middle to end.
- Author BiographyMichael Jacobs is Visiting Professor at the University of Leeds and Bournemouth University, a Fellow of BACP and a UKCP registered psychotherapist.
- Author(s)Michael Jacobs
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCounselling in Action Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight299 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.99Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.