All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA state-of-the-art collation of scientific investigations into the social, behavioral and psychological aspects of cyberspace.
- Author BiographyAzy Barak is Professor of Psychology in the Department of Education at the University of Haifa, Israel.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAzy Barak
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.