CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for professionals in the field of child maltreatment, this book presents a theoretical framework that guides assessment of children and adolescents who have been sexually abused and their parents. It helps clinicians to select a number of measures or procedures across three dimensions that have considerable clinical relevance.
- Author BiographyWilliam N. Friedrich, Ph.D., is a Professor in the Mayo Medical School and a Consultant at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. He is also a core faculty member of the Eastern European Children's Mental Health Salvation. He is a diplomate in clinical and family psychology with the American Board of Professional Psychology. His position at the Mayo Clinic includes clinical practice with maltreated children and their families, forensic evaluations, supervision and training, as well as programmatic research in the areas of child and adolescent sexual behavior, the validity of assessment with maltreated and traumatized children, and the function of family environment features in parent-child relations on the short-term and longer-term adjustment of sexually aggressive children. He is the author of 145 papers and chapters; eight books, including the unpublished Treating Sexualized Behavior in Children: A Treatment Manual; and more than a dozen short stories. He is married and the father of two adult children.
- Author(s)William N. Friedrich
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/12/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleInterpersonal Violence: The Practice Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.