All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsychological Capital and Beyond provides theory, research, measurements, and methods of application for psychological capital, a resource that can be developed and sustained for competitive advantage. Each copy includes a complimentary PsyCap online self-assessment.
- Author BiographyFred Luthans, PhD, is University and Distinguished Professor at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. The former president of the National Academy of Management and currently editor of three journals, he is the author of several widely known books and over 200 academic articles. His teaching and consulting have taken him all over the world. Carolyn Youssef, PhD, is the Redding Chair of Business and a core faculty member in the PhD in Human Capital Management program at Bellevue University. Her research has been published in a number of journals and edited volumes. She also serves in the U.S. Technical Advisory Group, designated by the Society for Human Resource Management, the American National Standards Institute, and the International Organization for Standardization to create and represent the United States' view on global human-resource standards. Bruce J. Avolio, PhD, has an international reputation as a researcher and practitioner in leadership. He was recently ranked in the top 25 management scholars of the last 50 years. He has consulted with public and private organizations in North and South America, Africa, Europe, and Southeast Asia. He has published 11 books and over 150 articles on leadership and related areas and is Professor of Management at the University of Washington's Foster Center for Leadership.
- Author(s)Bruce J. Avolio,Carolyn M. Youssef-Morgan,Fred Luthans
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight614 g
- Width156 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.