All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasises practical theory and shows how readers can incorporate the basic skills of sport and exercise psychology into practice in three key professional areas: PE teaching and coaching, exercise instruction and fitness leadership, and sports medicine and rehabilitation.
- Author BiographyDiane Gill is a professor and former head of the Department of Exercise and Sports Science at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro. She was editor of the Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology and serves on the editorial boards of several sport and exercise psychology publications. Her research interests focus on physical activity and psychological well-being across the lifespan, with an emphasis on social psychology.
- Author(s)Diane Gill,Lavon Hoffman
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication10/03/2008
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £18.14Trending at £24.94
- £8.80Trending at £10.69
- £9.99Trending at £16.58
- £14.34Trending at £19.99
- £6.04Trending at £6.36
- £30.35Trending at £37.48
- £9.12Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.