All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis work serves to celebrate the strengths of women of color, identify unique opportunities, and examine the specific challenges and issues of this group.
- Author BiographyLillian Comas-Diaz, PhD, is a clinical psychologist in private practice and a clinical professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at The George Washington University, Washington, DC. Beverly Greene, PhD, ABPP, is a practicing psychologist and professor of psychology at St. John's University in Jamaica, NY.
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleWomen's Psychology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byBeverly S. Greene,Lillian Comas-Diaz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.