All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizes the value of human psychology in negotiation and mediation. Drawing on a range of theory and data, from neuroscientific findings and historical events to the rational-emotive model of behavior, this book explains how the negotiation process works, under both adverse and optimum conditions.
- Author BiographyDr. Francesco Aquilar, Psych.D. (Psy.D.) is the head of the SPC (School of Specialization in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy of Naples, Italy). He is also a lecturer of Cognitive Psychotherapy and lecturer of Sexuology. He is member of the Governing Body of the EABCT (European Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Therapy) since 1994. He has written and edited 8 books on psychological subjects published in Italian. Dr. Mauro Galluccio is a political scientist with a strong background on cognitive psychology and psychotherapy, specialized in International Politics and works as a coordination officer at the DG for International Development and relations with African, Caribbean and Pacific States at the European Commission of the European Union. Additionally, Dr. Galluccio is responsible for leading a study group focused on the Psychology of Politics for the Centre of Cognitive Psychology and Psychotherapy of Naples, Italy. Dr. Galluccio has also been a political analyst and adviser to Members of the European Parliament as Director and supervisor of political cabinet teams, specialized in International and European Affairs.
- Author(s)Francesco Aquilar,Mauro Galluccio
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight990 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.