All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionComplete overview on the theory behind and strategies for creating integrated psychological assessment reports. Written by best-selling author, Gary-Groth-Marnat, and can be used in conjunction with his successful textbook (Handbook of Psychological Assessment, 5th Edition.
- Author BiographyGARY GROTH-MARNAT, P<small/small>D, ABPP, is an author, lecturer, researcher, and practicing clinical psychologist and neuropsychologist. He is the author of the bestselling Handbook of Psychological Assessment, Fifth Edition, published by Wiley. ARI DAVIS maintains a private practice in depth- and psychoanalytically-oriented psychotherapy in Beverly Hills and the San Fernando Valley, California. He is also a software developer specializing in the development of expert systems, analysis and reporting, and assessment/diagnostic software in the medical and psychological fields.
- Author(s)Ari Davis,Gary Groth-Marnat
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notefigures
- Weight286 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.