Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
All listings for this product
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.47Trending at £6.77
- £5.45Trending at £7.24
- £6.36Trending at £6.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.38
- £7.94Trending at £8.64
- £5.00Trending at £7.45
- £5.66Trending at £6.08
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a series of lessons in psychology which gives a bite-sized explanation of the topic. This work encourages readers to asses how the topic may have relevance to their own lives and personal relationships. It is for adults returning to study and aiming to obtain further qualifications.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Shoesmith, is a chartered psychologist with over 25 yearsexperience in teaching psychology from GCSE to degree level.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Shoesmith
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2003
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLutterworth Press
- Out-of-print date17/08/2015
- Content Note20 b&w illustrations & diagrams
- Weight700 g
- Width166 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.