All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically for nursing students, the book explores the sociology and psychology relevant to nursing. Chapters move from individual and personal issues onto wider society as a whole and explore the psychological and sociological basis of all aspects of nursing practice.
- Author BiographyBenny Goodman is a lecturer in adult nursing studies with the University of Plymouth and has been teaching nurses since 1992. His clinical focus includes adult acute hospital based care and, more recently, new roles for nurse practitioners, paramedics and emergency care practitioners in health assessment and clinical examination. He teaches courses which draw students from various disciplinary and professional backgrounds. His academic interests and teaching include Evidence Based Practice, Leadership and Management and sustainability. His sociological background assists him in analysing social and ethical processes which underpin professional practice and his first degree is in Sociology and Politics.
- Author(s)Benny Goodman
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width170 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £42.56Trending at £49.00
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £5.99Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.