All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsychology 3e continues to introduce students to the central concepts, ideas, theories and findings in every major branch of psychology, through reference to classic and contemporary research from Europe and around the world.
- Author(s)G. Neil Martin,Neil R. Carlson,William F. Buskist
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication08/12/2006
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOld Tappan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllyn & Bacon
- Out-of-print date19/05/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2254 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- eehhiyathere25 Oct, 2011by
Fantastic book, highly recommended
Excellent book for my degree course. Contains so much useful information and covers a variety of topics. I refer to it as my psychology bible - definitely a recommended book for a degree course.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.63Trending at £11.57
- £9.12Trending at £9.96
- £12.91Trending at £14.87
- £30.00Trending at £32.73
- £13.89Trending at £18.05
- £13.50Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.