All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £30.60Was:£31.99Free postage
- £29.72Was:£31.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionProvides coverage of both the AQA and OCR GCSE Psychology specifications. This book also provides a variety of student-friendly features, including: a list of the AQA and/or OCR specification requirements for each topic; an everyday-life case study to introduce each chapter; numerous classroom activities; and, more.
- Author BiographyDiana Dwyer is an experienced teacher of Psychology at many levels including GCSE. She examined GCSE Psychology for 12 years and is very familiar with both the requirements of GCSE specifications and with the skills involved in classroom teaching of Years 10 and 11. She is also active in supporting teachers in her role with the Association for the Teaching of Psychology. Craig Roberts has over ten years of experience teaching GCSE Psychology. He is the Head of Psychology at Totton College, Southampton and is on the Educational Committee for the Association for the Study of Animal Behaviour. He has been a GCSE examiner since 2000 and is a regular attendee at the Association for the Teaching of Psychology annual conference.
- Author(s)Craig Roberts,Diana Dwyer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight792 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.43
- £5.97Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.71
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
- £3.49Trending at £3.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.